I suspect that this port may be needed in order for them to
respond as members of the domain.  (My recommendation would be
that they don't need to be domain members, but let's assume you
don't have that option for some reason.)

  Second, while users invariably call it "outside the firewall", a
DMZ should actually be inside a perimeter firewall -- just separated
from the trusted internal network (by an additional access control
point) because it accepts outside-originated traffic.

  Third, you can use the IPSEC configuration to block specific ports,
such as 135....

David Gillett