From: stephen at unix dot za dot net [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 de June de 2003 6:24 AM
To: dave
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: About default sharing folders in Windows

how about deleting the admininistrator  account (killing that sid)
recreating a new account, redoing the privileges for that account, and
adding the new username to the administrator or appropriate group.

then 'hack the registry'  :D

then you should be left with a box with no default shares,
administrator/guest default accounts are non-existant, and the new ones have
new SIDs.

that a possible solution?

oh yeh,   this is my first post  :D

stephen