From: Jay D. Dyson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 2:29 PM
To: Security-Basics List
Subject: RE: email security issue

---
Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top
analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access
in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm
----