Dear All,

My company is going to deploy MPLS Cloud instead of the Frame Relay
Cloud network. I would like to enable Payload encryption (MPLS can
deploy IPSec in the Transport Mode not Tunnel Mode because the provider
has to know the Destination & Source IP's) between routers (Cisco
Routers). A VPN module will be added to our Cisco routers, I would like
to use the symmetric 3DES encryption through the router (single key for
encryption & decryption) not using the IKE or Key Pairs.

Please Advice on how to implement & configure the 3DES on the VPN
Module, if you have any documentations please send.

Thanks & Best Regards
Hussein Ghazy

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm