----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Berry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: Ten least secure programs

> >From: Patrick Boucher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Greetings,
> >
> >The first one i would use would be "Internet Explorer"  There are so many
> >bugs and work around holes.. I think it is worst then Outlook, Or Outlook
> >express.
> >
> >That's my No. 1.
>
> Well, I wasn't concerned with feature or useability bugs, only security
> ones, so I don't agree.  If your IE is fully patched and configured it's
not
> that bad.  (though I personally use Mozilla instead because of the nice
> features).
>
> Chris Berry
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Systems Administrator
> JM Associates

And the problems with IE, is there's so many security issues you have to
keep patching/updating it.  Maybe if it didn't blindly accept anything
thrown at it... oh well.  No doubt it's a neat program, but that doesn't
mean much to me if it's as insecure as it is.
--
Regards,
Tim Greer  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm