Niall,

> Would anyone hava a llist of the top 50 or less security sites.

such a list is unknown to me, here's my 2 phennings:

http://www.sans.org/
"SANS is the trusted leader in information security research, certification and
education. The SANS (SysAdmin, Audit, Network, Security) Institute was established in
1989 as a cooperative research and education organization. The SANS Institute
enables more than 156,000 security professionals, auditors, system administrators, and
network administrators to share the lessons they are learning and find solutions to
the challenges they face. At the heart of SANS are the many security
practitioners in government agencies, corporations, and universities around the world
who invest hundreds of hours each year in research and teaching to help the entire
information security community."

http://www.cisecurity.org/
"The Center for Internet Security (CIS) is a not-for-profit cooperative enterprise
that helps organizations reduce the risk of business and e-commerce disruptions
resulting from inadequate security configurations."

cheers,
/b

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm