Be aware - the hack is a Denial of Service attack, and it can be
accomplished with ANY ONE of these protocols, there is no special
combination required. Call Cisco TAC and they will give you updated
software for your device, which voids the need for the ACL.

Regards,
D.
Dale Corse
System Administrator