>I did state in my first mail that it was the pixes that were controlling the
>vpn/encryption, but I may not have been clear.  So there it is again.  :)
>Anyway, the 2 versions that we tried to upgrade to are:
>c820-k9osy6-mz.12.3-1a (24/8) and
>12.2(15)T4/5
>Currently we are running:
>12.2 (sorry this is all i could tell from the "show run" that I did)
>The router is an 827-v4.

I see you are running : IP/FW Plus IPSec 3DES. I think the problem may be the key
exchange between the PIX and the router or just the VPN tunnel configuration

Here are some links that may help you :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide09186a0080087cac.html#1015359

And the better one:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5012/products_feature_guide09186a00800a8565.html#1113060

If you can't get to these, let me know offline and I'll be happy to forward them.

~S~

Learn more about Paymentech's payment processing services at www.paymentech.com
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary
and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy
this message or any attachments.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
from your computer.