Von: Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Monday, August 04, 2003 9:59 AM
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: Windows XP computer spewing packets

Hi,
      Yes 10^12 packets is a bit high. In one day (quickly checking
calculator) there are only 86400 seconds. Do a quick sum and find that your
system is supposedly sending out over 11,000,000 packets a second average.
Now there is some hardware that could deal with that - but I do not think
that a laptop could possibly do this (someone correct me if I am wrong ?).
Or
even 11,000.

So first check your packet totals. I do not think that it they can be
correct.

Best Regards,
                Dave