On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 01:17, matt willson wrote:

> A.) if it's a spyware client or something similar that's attached to his
> IE, switching email providors has no affect on this.

hmm.. well, I guess that assumes that there is spyware available that
detects use of hotmail and somehow creates folders?

perhaps I am misunderstanding the issue, but I thought the folder was
created on the hotmail servers, ergo my suggestion that he use yahoo
instead since they probably don't have the issue followed by up email or
phone call to hotmail asking for assistance in troubleshooting the
issue.

regards,