On 11/18/2010 07:31 AM, Valerie (Yu-Ching) Peng wrote:
Hi, Max,

Can you please help reviewing the following two regression test fixes?

6203816: Can not run test/java/security/Security/ClassLoaderDeadlock.sh
from the command line
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~valeriep/6203816/webrev.00/

Fix looks fine.

I noticed that Deadlock2.sh would fail when the TESTJAVA env variable is
set to a JDK instead of a JRE. So, I fixed it here as well.

6720456: New 4150 may have larger blowfish keysizes
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~valeriep/6720456/webrev.00/

Haven't looked into the base class PKCS11Test yet, so "TBD" means you don't care if it succeed or fails? I guess if a bitsize is not supported, the exception should be different and you can detect it and mark PASS?

Thanks
Max

Thanks,
Valerie