Francisco,

Sorry, but security-dev is not a support mailing list. I encourage you to see the API docs for SSLContext at:

http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/javax/net/ssl/SSLContext.html

Best wishes,

Brad

On 1/5/2011 8:48 PM, Francisco Tolmasky wrote:
Hi,

First time poster, sorry if this is the wrong list (please point me to the
right one if it is). Running the following line:

javax.net.SSLContext.getInstance("Default")

Gives me this error:

java.net.SocketException: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Default
SSLContext not available

This is running OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 19.0-b09, mixed mode) on Ubuntu
64 bit 10.10

Not sure if this is relevant, but I'm running it from within VMWare Fusion.

Thanks,

Francisco