Is there something in the source tree that needs to be modified so that sunpkcs11.jar gets updated properly? I see this file in my build output area:

    build/linux-i586/lib/ext/sunpkcs11.jar

but I presume this is created automatically by the build process, from .class files that are built from source. If not, can you (or someone) direct me as to what additional changes might be necessary?

s'marks