On 16:50 Tue 03 May     , Matthias Klose wrote:
> [resending, had the jdk email address wrong]
>
> The following code distributed in 7b130 doesn't have any source code, or at
> least nobody can find it.
>
> in langtools:
>
> test/tools/javac/T5090006/broken.jar
>
> could the source code be added to the test case?
>
> in jdk:
> test/sun/security/pkcs11/nss/lib/ various precompiled shared libraries. Is it
> necessary to distribute these with the jdk sources? Checked that these files
> are
> available on Debian and Ubuntu distributions
>
> libsoftokn3.so: in /usr/lib, package libnss3-1d/libnss3
> libnss3.so: same
> libnssckbi.so: in /usr/lib/nss
>
> libnspr4.so: in /usr/lib, package libnspr4-0d/libnspr4
> libplds4.so: same
> libplc4.so: same
>
> thanks, Matthias

I agree these binaries shouldn't be in the repositories.  Seems things are
slipping again.
Thanks for spotting.  Either hg is lying or these have been there since the
start.

$ hg log -R jdk jdk/test/sun/security/pkcs11/nss/lib/linux-i586/libnssckbi.so

Worst case, we can hg rm these from the IcedTea forest.  I've now made this
accessible to
all IcedTea committers on http://icedtea.classpath.org/hg/icedtea7-forest

Could someone also explain
6581254: pkcs11 provider fails to parse configuration file contains windows
short path
which introduces a file with hardcoded Windows paths
test/sun/security/pkcs11/Provider/csp.cfg ?
--
Andrew :)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

Support Free Java!
Contribute to GNU Classpath and IcedTea
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://icedtea.classpath.org
PGP Key: F5862A37 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
Fingerprint = EA30 D855 D50F 90CD F54D  0698 0713 C3ED F586 2A37