Hi Valerie

Not sure if we really need to fix the equals() method here. Is there a spec saying the equality is based on internal fields instead of encoded bytes?

I am saying this because it's not easy to get equals() correct here. In DHPrivateKey.java, the new equals() requires the other object to be instanceof javax.crypto.interfaces.DHPrivateKey. I see that another class P11DHPrivateKey also implements this interface but has not overridden equals, so it looks like a com/sun/crypto/provider/DHPrivateKey could equals() to a P11DHPrivateKey, but a P11DHPrivateKey will not equals() to a com/sun/crypto/provider/DHPrivateKey.

Same with DHPublicKey.java.

BTW, the hashCode() methods in these 2 classes use <<2 and <<4 which looks not as cool as the normal "*31+". I would simply use Objects.hash(....) method.

For DHKeyPairGenerator.java, it looks like you don't want the first octet being zero. Is this related to this bug? Is that required in the "Handbook of Applied Cryptography" book? I understand it could be necessary for interop.

Thanks
Max