If the test passed, these temporary files should be removed, shouldn't they?
Thanks,
Valerie

On 11/19/13 07:29, Vincent Ryan wrote:

On 19/11/2013 14:30, Weijun Wang wrote:
Why not just put the file in the current directory? That's the real
scratch dir. Or the cfg file needs an absolute path?

Good point Max. The cfg file does require an absolute path so I've
changed the test to now write to {user.dir}.

And I've updated the webrev (in place).

Also, is it necessary to remove the files in finally? If the test fails,
the files will be retained by jtreg so we can look into the reason. Or,
these lines are added to make sure the files are removable? But then I
think File::delete will not fail if a file is not removable.
Files::delete is better.

I previously encountered a problem when tests were running concurrently
but now that I write to {user.dir} I can remove that finally block.

Thanks
Max