Hello Artem,

You fix looks good. You just need to fill in the missing portion
of the copyright in the test. You could also adjust the copyright
year range at the start of DerValue.java.

Also I would add the test to the existing test/java/security/cert/X509Certificate/ directory rather than create a new one.

Finally, I think the test should run fine without the jtreg
tag for 'othervm'.

Thanks.