On 05/06/2014 02:00 PM, Xuelei Fan wrote:

Storing both int version and major/minor byte versions is a little bit
redundancy.  The update is significant.  I will focus on the signed byte
issue in this fix.

Yes, I get that. I've verified that you've covered all the version comparisons.

I was just wondering if accessor methods (or storing the values as ints) would make it less likely that the issue reoccurs in a different variant. But the new checkRecordVersion() probably covers that.