Hopefully a member of the security team can help review this Ivan. It looks good to me. I'm not sure if QA run any smart card tests on mac - doesn't look like it! It could be worth following up with them to ensure they add this to their test configurations.

One note on the 'noreg-existing' label. It's not one of the official ones from the openJDK developer doc [1]. There's quite a few occurrences of it though. I'd suggest something like 'noreg-sqe'. You already have a pointer to the testcase in the bug report.

regards,
Sean.