36         // Needed by Runtime.loadLibrary(String) call
  37         permission java.io.FilePermission "<<ALL FILES>>", "read";

It seems like this is due to a bug in Runtime.loadLibrary, since you have already granted the provider the permission to load the library. I think possibly the call to ClassLoader.loadLibrary should be inside a doPrivileged. The workaround is ok for now, but can you file a separate bug for this?

--Sean