Looks good, just one comment in GssKrb5Base - I would change getNegotiatedProperty to call the superclass method first, and then if that returns null, check for the gss inquiretype properties. This way you don't check for IllegalStateExc twice, and it seems cleaner to me.

Also, please add a release notes label so that this is documented in the release notes, and open a separate docs bug to add a section to the SASL Reference Guide to more fully describe these new properties and how to use them.

Thanks,
Sean