On 8/13/2014 10:24 PM, Sean Mullan wrote:
>> 656      * is thrown if the caller does not have the proper permissions.
>> Do we want to point out the actual modify permissions?
>
> This is pointed out in the following paragraph:
>
>      * <p> While iterating through the {@code Set},
>      * a {@code SecurityException} is thrown
>      * if the caller does not have a {@link PrivateCredentialPermission}
>      * to access a particular Credential.  The {@code Iterator}
>      * is nevertheless advanced to the next element in the {@code Set}.
I meant to pointed out the modification permissions as well.  As update
to the returned value needs the related permissions as the following
line talked about:

 149      * <p> To modify the Principals Set, the caller must have
 150      * {@code AuthPermission("modifyPrincipals")}.
 151      * To modify the public credential Set, the caller must have
 152      * {@code AuthPermission("modifyPublicCredentials")}.
 153      * To modify the private credential Set, the caller must have
 154      * {@code AuthPermission("modifyPrivateCredentials")}.

Otherwise, looks fine to me.

Xuelei