Hi Sean,

Thank you for reviewing this. I have improved codes by your suggestions.
New webrev link:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tyan/amandaj/8050281/webrev.02/

Thanks,
Amanda

On 8/19/14 10:13 AM, Sean Mullan wrote:
On 08/06/2014 06:25 PM, Amanda Jiang wrote:
Sorry, wrong webrev link, it should be:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tyan/amandaj/8050281/webrev.01/

Mostly looks good, just a few comments:

* NullPerms

I suggest renaming this test to LimitedDoPrivilegedWithNullPerms

[27-28] Suggest rewording as: "Test that NullPointerException is thrown if any element of perms parameter is null"

- you should add a couple of tests with PrivilegedActionException as the first parameter (1 for doPrivileged and 1 for doPrivilegedWithCombiner).

* LimitedDoPrivilegedWithThread

[27] typo: s/trhead/thread/

--Sean

Thanks,