I'm not an expert in the JPRT/makefiles for test, but looks good.

Brad

On 9/9/2014 11:45 AM, Sean Mullan wrote:
This seems like a good idea to me. Looks ok to me.

--Sean

On 09/09/2014 01:10 PM, Seán Coffey wrote:
On some recent JPRT test jobs, I've noticed that the jdk_security3 test
target is taking 40+ mins on some systems. Looking closer at test times,
I see that sun/security/krb5 tests alone can take ~15-16 mins to run.
I'd like to separate those tests out into their own test target
(jdk_security4) so that we can better utilize idle clients during JPRT
test runs.

bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8057813
webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coffeys/webrev.8057813.jdk9/webrev/

regards,