Looks fine to me.

--Sean

On 10/28/2014 02:42 PM, Vincent Ryan wrote:
OK thanks. I had been looking for your name in that list.

In addition, changesets require a testcase to verify the fix so I've
modified an existing keychain testcase.
I’ve updated the previous webrev, in place:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vinnie/8062264/webrev.00/

On 28 Oct 2014, at 11:12, Florian Bruckner (3kraft)