Thanks for the review~

Well, as for allowing the missing options, I am not sure how useful or how frequently people use them. As for me, I find them a bit too ambiguous to my liking. I think there are other more useful bugs to fix than spending time on this. So far, no bug report regarding support for missing options, thus, no plan for looking into this (yet).

As for not including the Supported* values, it's mostly due to priorities and effort trade-offs. For example, updating the Ucrypto provider w/ latest list of supported Solaris algos would happen before adding them...

Thanks,
Valerie