Hi Brad,

Thanks for looking into this. Here's updated webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~plevart/jdk9-dev/FileInputStreamPool.8047769/webrev.02/

...and answers are inline...

On 12/23/2014 02:30 AM, Bradford Wetmore wrote:

Hi Peter,

Looks like you have a committer status, will you be pushing this?

I can, yes. As soon as we clear-out the remaining questions, right?