Thanks for catching that. Here it is with your suggested change:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~juh/8042967/03/

Jason

On 02/11/2015 03:42 PM, Xuelei Fan wrote:
I have not read the update.  Would you please also update:
     sun/security/util/DisabledAlgorithmConstraints.java

Which uses the algorithm format.

    Pattern pattern =
-      Pattern.compile("with|and", Pattern.CASE_INSENSITIVE);
+      Pattern.compile("with|and|in", Pattern.CASE_INSENSITIVE);

Thanks,
Xuelei