Hello Sean,

Thank you.

Regards,
Alexander

On 12.03.2015 18:29, Sean Mullan wrote:
This looks fine to me. Note that the warning in PKCS8EncodedKeySpec has already been fixed -- see JDK-8074788.

--Sean

On 03/10/2015 09:04 AM, alexander stepanov wrote:
Hello Bradford,

I have finally to fix tidy warnings for java.security, javax.security,
javax.crypto and javax.net packages (sorry for repeated request).

Could you please review the webrev updated?
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~avstepan/8028266/webrev.02/

It was re-generated because of changes in JDK code layout and contains
fixes for JDK-8040260, JDK-8028266.

Could please anyone from JCE team suggest what should be done for the
next step if the fixes are satisfactory?

Thanks,
Alexander