On 06/15/2015 07:58 PM, Valerie Peng wrote:

It seems that the jimage refresh change may still take some time, so we
will end up removing the makefile related changes and then deferring the
ServiceLoader related changes to Jake workspace.

Here is the latest webrev (Security source/test changes only, no more
makefile changes)
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~valeriep/7191662/webrev.04/

Summary of changes from webrev.03:
1) switch back to provider class names for java.security file

Why is there an entry for security.provider.tbd=sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11 on line 90?

2) separated out the java.policy change into its own as SQE has filed a
bug for it
3) updated sun.security.jca.Providers class due to 1)
4) fixed sun.security.tools.jarsigner.Main to use the new
Provider.configure() api
5) fixed a bug in sun.security.pkcs11.PKCS11Test regarding searching and
configuring PKCS11 provider

Looks fine otherwise.

--Sean

Thanks,