On 08.07.2015 18:57, Seán Coffey wrote:
Looks good to me.. and is much easier to read now!

Thanks Seán for review!

I've missed some portion of update int the previous webrev.
Now, sending the whole changeset: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~igerasim/8130022/01/webrev/

Would you please take another look at your convenience?
I'll fire a jprt job before pushing to make sure nothing is broken.

Sincerely yours,
Ivan

Regards,
Sean.