> On Aug 13, 2015, at 7:31 PM, Valerie Peng <valerie.p...@oracle.com> wrote:
>

> Can someone please help reviewing this change?
> This is to move Apple provider from jdk.deploy.osx module to java.base module.
> The native library for Apple provider is separated out from the "osx" one
> generated in jdk.deploy.osx module and named "osxapple" (sort of following
> the convention of SunMSCAPI provider whose native library is named
> "sunmscapi").
>
> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~valeriep/8086002/webrev.00/

Thanks for doing this.   jdk.deploy.osx is temporary home for Apple security
provider and a couple of MacOSX specific stuff.

The change looks good in general. Identation in line 193-200 in
ProviderConfig.java  needs fixing, as Sean pointed out.

As we discussed offline, we should rename the library name to reflect what
it’s.  A couple of suggestions: libosxkeychain, libosxcrypto, or libosxsec etc.
We could go with libosxkeychain for now and rename it in the future for new
feature, if any.

Mandy