Comments addressed in:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ascarpino/webrev.04/

Tony

On 04/12/2016 12:39 PM, Sean Mullan wrote:
On 04/11/2016 11:59 AM, Anthony Scarpino wrote:
I believe I have addressed all previous comments and some changes were
made to rename cacerts to jdkCA and how it works AnchorCertificates.java

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ascarpino/8140422/webrev.03/

* CertConstraintParameters

   31  * This class is a wrapper for keeping state and passing objects
betweenPKIX,

s/betweenPKIX/between PKIX/

* AnchorCertificates

The comments on lines 40-44 need to be updated now that you have changed
the implementation. Also you don't really need the surrounding double
quotes.

--Sean

Tony