A small nit, but the debug field should be private (and final for good measure). I know this is just a test and it doesn't expose a security issue, but I think it is good practice to adhere to secure programming conventions even when writing tests. This field is only used within the test, so it should be private.

There is no need to post another review after making this change, please go ahead and push the fix.

Thanks,
Sean