Does the test need to run in othervm? It doesn't seem like it adds or changes the order of providers.

Otherwise looks good.

--Sean

On 07/22/2016 06:19 PM, Valerie Peng wrote:

I added a new test covering the basics of getInstance() methods.

Webrev updated: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~valeriep/8159488/webrev.02

If you have a particular scenario that you want me to cover, please let
me know.
Thanks,
Valerie