Hi,

Please review the patch for 2 issues on
"sun/security/krb5/auto/MaxRetries.java".

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssahoo/8087144/webrev.00/

MaxRetries was failing frequently with "Retry count is -1 less". When a
communication happens to an active KDC there is a chance of getting resent
message in case of delayed acknowledgement. The test was expecting certain
number of response message but the resent messages was making the count wrong.
Due to that the failure was occurring.

MaxRetries was a single test file including several test cases, such as
tryLast, tryLess etc. I tried to split the cases to multiple files because the
single test file was running longer. Now each individual test takes less time
comparatively previous but I have observed that doing so  increases up to
7second of overall time.

About https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8087144, based on existing log
that is available, it looks like the rare failure occurs when the timeout
interval provided is very small(about 2 sec). I have tried to double the
exiting timeout interval to avoid such problem for this particular case.

Few of difference in "BadKdc.java", is due to NetBeans IDE formatting.

Thanks,

Siba