> On Aug 26, 2016, at 12:43 AM, Artem Smotrakov <artem.smotra...@oracle.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Xuelei,
>
> I am not sure why you think it's too strong to follow to it. To me it's
> pretty easy to see if a test calls System.setProperty() or
> Security.setProperty() methods which modify default JSSE configuration.
>
> Is there any other way to modify default JSSE configuration, so that it can't
> be changes then?

Yes.   And even it can only be set via explicit call to setProperty(), run it
in agent vm is still not safe because we don't know where the set may be used
other than this test case.  It is not only about this test, the impact need to
consider all JDK test cases in a big picture, which is a huge number and we
cannot actually evaluate so many test cases.   I will reply more details when I
have a PC tomorrow.

Xuelei