Hello,

Please review the following patch for sun/net/www/protocol/https/HttpsClient/ServerIdentityTest.java

The test has been observed to fail a couple of times, but it's still not clear why it failed because there is not much info in logs. The patch updates the test to enable additional debug output, so that we have more info if it fails next time.

While looking at the test, I notices a couple of issues, but they don't seem to cause these intermittent failures: - The test sets system properties for JSSE in a loop, but JSSE provider reads them only once while initialization. As a result, only values which were set in the first iteration are actually used.
- The test doesn't close files and sockets sometimes.

The patch also fixed the issues above, and there are a couple cosmetic changes.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~asmotrak/8164591/webrev.00/

Artem