Hey Valerie,

There are a few calls in this code where an exception is thrown if a bad version is received. It's code that already existed, but would you mind enhancing the exceptions to print the version while editing the code there ?
e.g. P11TlsKeyMaterialGenerator.java
+             throw new InvalidAlgorithmParameterException
+                    ("Only" + (supportSSLv3? " SSL 3.0,": "") +
+                     " TLS 1.0, and TLS 1.1 are supported");

Regards,
Sean.