Hello, just a Nit, but should this be clientNet/AppOutbound instead of Inbound
(or maybe use Response instead?) in ClientHelloInterOp#run
Is it Ok that there is no asserts? What cipher would be picked for example?
ClientHelloInterOp
In 271+304 I would use try-with-resource or not close the in memory stream at
all. Also while it is possible to use getBytes() I used to use
StandardCharset.ASCII to make it explicit.
Typo in 388 comment (delegated)

Gruss
Bernd
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 4:13 AM +0100, "Xuelei Fan" <xuelei....@oracle.com>
wrote:

Thanks for review.  I will go ahead and push the changeset.  The latest
update is:
     http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xuelei/8169362/webrev.01/

Xuelei