AFAIK, no permission check from RB::getBundle loading this resource bundle.
The implementation should wrap all security sensitive calls with doPriv.  I
also mentioned that in [1]

I have a simple test that calls new X500Principal(null) and it runs fine with
security manager.

Mandy
[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/security-dev/2017-January/015436.html