Hi Tony,

Thanks for the update. I see your new webrev. I guess my point is that if we're in verbose logging mode, then we should log the message from the exception(.getMessage()) rather than the more (vague) "uses a disabled algorithm" logged message.

I see the new code now iterating over the permittedAlgs Map - that will certainly benefit logging.

regards,
Sean.