On 06/06/2017 04:04 PM, Xuelei Fan wrote:
New webrev:
    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xuelei/8178728/webrev.01/

On 6/6/2017 1:45 PM, Anthony Scarpino wrote:
On 06/05/2017 02:15 PM, Xuelei Fan wrote:
Hi,

Please review the JDK 10 update:
    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xuelei/8178728/webrev.00/

This update extends the DisabledAlgorithmConstraints implementation by
checking the AlgorithmParameters, which is ignored at present.

Thanks,
Xuelei

I'm find with the change, but I have an organizational requests

DisabledAlgorithmConstraints.java:253-264:
Can you move DH/DiffieHellman string value checking into a method in AlgorithmDecomposer? All the algorithm name details are handling in there. Just to be consistent in keeping them in one place.

Good points.  Updated accordingly.

I'm not very sure of the impact to decompose the general algorithm names yet. So I just add a more method (getAliases()), and not touch on the decomposes() method.

While I was review this earlier today, I was thinking about changes to aliases, including the hashes, that could make this faster.

The changes look fine.

Tony

Thanks,
Xuelei