Hi Max,

On 2017/7/12 10:50, Weijun Wang wrote:
Change looks fine.

Please remember to add a noreg-trivial label.
Added the label, and will push the change.
Also, can you do some more investigation when this starts to happen? The bug
says affected versions are 9 and 10 but PolicyFile.java has been there long
long ago. Was there a regression?
The same code is there since jdk6 (http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk6/jdk6/jdk) , I did not check jdk5... I don't think it's a regression, it should be just a missing resource, as the failure only occurs when accessing very details of sun.security.provider.PolicyFile by reflection, I guess people seldom do that.

Thank you
-Hamlin

Thanks
Max