On 8/8/2017 9:55 PM, Michael StJohns wrote:

Another option to consider is that we don't have subinterfaces for RFC 7748 public/private keys, but rather we use some common subinterface that provides enough information (e.g. the encoded number and the curve parameters).

You mean like "ECKey"? This is implemented by both public and private EC keys and mostly contains the ECParameterSpec set.

Sort of. I'm trying to figure out how appropriate it is to have the equivalent of ECKey without the equivalent of ECPrivateKey and ECPublicKey. In this scenario, the equivalent of ECKey contains all the information about the public/private key (in RFC 7748, it's an integer in both cases).

Mike