comments inline.

On 29/08/17 23:33, Bradford Wetmore wrote:

Very minor comments/tweaks.

On 8/18/2017 7:01 AM, Seán Coffey wrote:
Looking to backport 8170157 to jdk8u-dev. The 8170245 test bug also gets pulled in for this port since some tests need cleaning up to deal with unlimited crypto environment.

webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coffeys/webrev.8170157.8u.01/webrev/index.html

Update copyright dates. Looks like the original work was done in December 2016, but this is our actual push.
Done.

JceSecurity.java
================
265:  Suggestion since this is JDK/JRE specific:

jre/lib/security
->
<java-home>/lib/security
Done. I corrected line 260 also which was using the jre/lib/security syntax.

Dynamic.java
============
Is the removal of the separate ECB case because the parameter will just be ignored? Why was this a failing test case?
I inherited these changes from the JDK 9 edits. It looks like the stronger AES defaults place stricter conditions on the IV length.[1] - The test had some old conditions for some non-GCM mode based ciphers. That seems to be no longer necessary and the call to "ci.init(Cipher.DECRYPT_MODE, key, ci.getParameters());" appears to work for all now.

regards,
Sean.

[1]
java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: Wrong IV length: must be 16 bytes long
        at com.sun.crypto.provider.CipherCore.init(CipherCore.java:526)
        at com.sun.crypto.provider.AESCipher.engineInit(AESCipher.java:346)
        at javax.crypto.Cipher.init(Cipher.java:1394)
        at javax.crypto.Cipher.init(Cipher.java:1327)
        at Dynamic.runTest(Dynamic.java:145)
        at Dynamic.runAllTest(Dynamic.java:89)
        at Dynamic.run(Dynamic.java:59)
at TestAESWithRemoveAddProvider.main(TestAESWithRemoveAddProvider.java:40)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at com.sun.javatest.regtest.agent.MainWrapper$MainThread.run(MainWrapper.java:115)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Thanks.

Brad