Hi,

maybe you could tell more what you need to know about TLS 1.2 support?
Do you wan't an general overview of features (Stappling, SC, ...) or are you
are you interested in the available cipher suites. If you are so general the simple answer is that TLS 1.2 is supported as client and server on open jdk 1.7 at least.

Gruß Thomas