Thanks Brad - yes, this review is for JDK 11 (jdk/jdk).

I've another review request open for you in order to handle the jdk8u-dev edit :

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk8u-dev/2018-March/007284.html

regards,
Sean.

On 05/03/2018 23:41, Brad Wetmore wrote:
Looks good.

This looks like it still needs to be done in jdk/jdk.  Are you planning on doing that?

Thanks,

Brad