Hi Tony,

I thought about to limit the workaround to TLS 1.2 and prior version. However, just as you noticed that the implementation is not effective as it is needed to wait and check for the supported_versions extension if it presents. As may make the workaround a lot complicated. I would prefer to a simple change for now.

Thanks,
Xuelei