Hi Max,
Please review this new webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jjiang/8209546/webrev.02/
You previous points, except #1, are addressed.

Best regards,
John Jiang

On 2018/9/27 11:18, sha.ji...@oracle.com wrote:
On 2018/9/27 10:34, Weijun Wang wrote:
Hi John

1. Please add @bug to all tests.
Which issue should be linked? JDK-8209546?
I suppose @bug should indicate a product issue here.
At least, JDK-8209546 looks have no much association with this test.

2. Are getLibPath() and findLib() in AutoTest.java really necessary? It looks like PKCS11Test::getNSSLibDir is doing something similar.
I'll modify PKCS11Test.java a bit to help this point.

3. Looks like Standard.java is not necessary now. You can just make KeyToolTest.java a @test and add a @run line there, something like

     @run main/othervm/timeout=600 -Dfile KeyToolTest
Will address.

4. Maybe we can rename AutoTest.java to NssTest.java. The old name says nothing.
Will address.

Best regards,
John Jiang

Thanks